Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Broken

What do you do when you are you broken and feel like there is no place to go?

I have never really shared about our marrital problems. Not in depth anyway.  I am not even sure I am in a place where I can do that.

I am so very lost and heart broken.  I don't know how to pick up from here.  I know my faith assures me that God can fix any broken thing including me.  So for now I am praying that he is working on me.  Because I have nothing left to give.


Rach Siggy

2 comments:

  1. I just tried to call you, but I don't know if your old number is still the right one? I'm here and would love to talk--even if you don't want to talk about anything in particular. I'm sorry, dear friend! I would love to help if I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying about this, I thought everything was much better? Call me if you need me, I love to listen and can pray with you as well!

    ReplyDelete

 

Simply Suburban | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012