Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Is struggle a good thing?

In this everyday life of being a teacher, a mother, and a wife, I struggle, constantly.  But maybe this struggle just means that I am working so hard to do what seems like the right thing. 

Do we stay home today and focus on stuff at home, or do we go play with friends?  I know the kids need time with other kids, which they get fairly often.  They all play sports and we have homeschool friends that we see on a weekly basis.  But yet, I struggle to figure out what's best.  It seems that in everything, eating healthy, TV, and electronics, etc. there seems to be two extremes.  I am trying to find a happy medium.   So I struggle, which I have realized is good.  Because sometimes it seems that extremes could be easier but instead I want my children, my life to have some balance.  Attempting to find that fine line is hard.  Does anyone else long for that fine line between all the extremes? 

I think the daily battles I fight with myself are really me just trying to find our fine line, which is a good thing. 








Rach Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Simply Suburban | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012