Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stay away sickness!

I have talked about ways that we stay healthy but I want to give a couple recent examples of what has happened and how we handled it.

First, Shayleigh had gotten a little stuffy, seemed like no big deal at the beginning, and then she got a pretty high fever that night.  But let me just say that normally fever doesn't scare me too much because it's the body's way of fighting something off.

I looked up in my handy dandy PDR and it said to put Peppermint on the feet for fever.  Since she seemed pretty hot, I went ahead and decided to do that along with the usual Theives.  She was cooler within minutes.  Seriously.

She woke up the next morning perfectly fine.

Next, was Jackson.  He woke up from his nap screaming bloody murder that his ear hurt.  Had never seen this before but since he had had some drainage I assumed and by the looks of it, it had turned into an ear infection. 

So again, pulled out my book and it said Purification would get rid of the ear infection.  So I warmed some coconut oil and mixed it with the Purification and dropped it his ear and rubbed some on the outside along with some Panaway. 

He had me worried for awhile, he was in serious pain.  Like worse than when he got his ear stitched back together kind of pain.  It made my heart race and everything.  Thirty minutes later I did the same thing and had him lay on our infrared heat pad.  Thirty more minutes, he was fine.  Running around playing.  Totally fine.  Had I not had the essential oils, I probably would have ran him to the ER just because of the way he was screaming.


Again, so very grateful the the essential oils, and the power they have to heal the body.  It's simply amazing.  So grateful for the knowledge in knowing how to use them. 

If you ever have any questions about Young Living, or how to start living a cleaner, healthier life, I'd be happy to answer your questions!

Rach Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Simply Suburban | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012