Saturday, August 11, 2012

Healthy and cheap? Yes, really!!

I am going to share with you one HUGE way we are able to eat healthier.

It's called Bountiful Baskets. A good friend told me about it, and I've been hooked ever since! It's a fruit and vegetable co-op that is VERY inexpensive because it's all by volunteer work. So you put in a little time every so often and get lots of fresh, delicious fruits and vegetable for a fraction of the cost! I mean seriously, those who know me, know how much I love it. But for those of you who don't, you will! :-) I can't say enough awesome things about. Go check it out and see if there is one near you!

www.bountifulbaskets.org

This is just a part of what I got in my basket today! Follow me to find out what I will be making with my basket this week!

Rach Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Simply Suburban | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012